Indahfashion Shop's Fan Box

Friday 13 November 2009

Violence in children

This true story, and if you do not menceritakanya back. So you do not mepunyai heart
My name is Chris,
My age three years,
My eyes were swollen ...
I could not see.
I'm sure the child's toes,
I'll reply naughty child,
Moreover yg make,
My father became angry.
I hope, my situation better,
I hope, I'm not ugly,
So maybe my mother,
Would still want to hug me.
I can not make mistakes,
I'm not allowed to speak at all,
Or .. I would be locked up,
All day.
When I woke up,
I was alone,
This house is very dark,
My family did not have at home.
When my mother came home,
I tried to be good,
So I might just get,
One night lashes.
I just heard a car,
My father just got home,
From Disco ....
I heard cursing,
My name called,
I pushed myself,
Kedinding docked.
I tried to hide,
> From his evil eyes,
I'm very scared right now,
I started to cry.
He found me crying,
Call me with bad words,
He said that if all that was my fault,
Top agony office.
He slapped me and hit me,
And yelled some more to me,
Finally I can be free,
And ran toward kepintu.
He had locked the door,
I started screaming hysterically,
He pulled me and threw me,
In the hard wall.
I fell kelantai,
With a broken bone,
And my father still continue,
With more dirty words spoken words.
"Forgive Me, Father" called me,
But it was too late,
Her face had changed,
Into a form that can not be imagined.
Suffering and pain,
Again and again ...
Oh God, give Thy mercy,
Oh .. Let it fly by.
And he stopped and finally,
And toward the door,
As I lay there, unable to move,
Lying on the floor.
My name is Chris,
My age three years,
Tonight my father,
Kill me.
And you can help,
Disgusting for my soul,
If you read this,
And not memceritakannya back.
I pray for your forgiveness,
While you will be,
One who does not have a heart,
Which is not affected,
By this poem.
And because you terpegaruh,
Do something ...
So you all, I want to do something,
Tell me again of this story.
If you are against child abuse.
Postkan back "Dad .... Sick"
If you do not send it back to the do-you know,
So very real, if you do not care about child abuse.
At first I thought this was a chain letter,
And I do not directly send it too,
But now I realize, that this is an important issue.
At least five small children around the world who died from torture.
Please help ... If there are children who get tortured. Apply for help before it's too late
source email fia azis

No comments:

Custom Search

COBA CONTENT

Read Quran