Indahfashion Shop's Fan Box

Saturday 23 April 2011

How To Get Rich Man ...

Dear all ..

How do I get Rich Men with incomes of more than U.S. $ 500,000, - per year. A girl sent a letter to a famous magazine. The girl is very pretty and very popular in the surrounding environment. Since it is considered unique, the famous magazine and post it with the title "What must I do to get rich men?". So beautiful girl in the letter are:

Sorry if a little sarcastic, but I just tried to be honest with what I think about all this. I was 25 years old, very pretty, and had a very good fashion sense. I want to marry a man who earn a minimum of 500 thousand dollars per year.

You might think I matre, but requirements that I ask is actually very reasonable. Do you know if the $ 1 million income per year is only regarded as middle class in New York? I only ask half terms so I think quite reasonable.

Is there among the readers of this magazine who have a minimum of 500 thousand dollars income per year? Do you marry me? I want to ask is what should I do to marry a rich man like you? Richest man who ever go out with me just earn 250 thousand dollars per year. I'm sure you know, that much is not enough income to live in settlements elite Garden City, New York.

With humility, I want to ask where I can meet single men rich? Men what age should I be looking? Why most wives of rich people only look 'standard'? I've met some women who have the appearance of 'not interesting', but they just get a rich guy.

How do you, the rich man, who decided who would become his wife and who is only fit to be a girlfriend?
(Beauty)

Not unexpectedly, the text contains many of the challenges addressed by many rich men seriously. Below are the replies from a rich guy who worked on Wall Street Financial:
I was very excited when I read your letter. I think many girls out there who have a question similar to yours. Allow me to analyze situations you experience, certainly from the perspective of a professional. My income per year more than 500 thousand dollars, in accordance with syaratmu, so I do not mess with my reply. In my opinion, if viewed from the side of the business, marry you is a wrong decision. The answer is easy, I'll try to explain it.

I draw the conclusion that you have placed "beauty" and "money" are two things equal, where you try to exchange beauty for money. Party A provides beauty, and Party B pays for it, the thing that makes sense. However, there is a big problem here, that your beauty will be lost. In fact, my income might increase from year to year, but you can not be prettier year
after year. And as a businessman I would not give up the money I lost for no apparent reason.
If viewed from the economic angle, I is a positive asset that is always rising and you are negative asset or liability that is always shrinking. In fact, I can say that the depreciation of assets you have is not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If you consider beauty as an asset, of course, your score will be very worried about the next 10 years.

Each property always has the exchange rate. Beauty You also have the exchange rate. Based on the rules that we use on Wall Street, if the exchange rate of an asset is always down then that asset must be immediately released. Save a declining asset in the long term is a very bad idea.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but all rich men know that every asset with great depreciation value should be sold or at least the "leased". You should know that men with income of more than 500 thousand dollars per year certainly is not a stupid man. We might want to date you, but not to marry you.

I suggest you forget about the idea to find a way to marry a rich guy. You better make yourself rich people with incomes of more than 500 thousand dollars per year. This is better than looking foolish rich man who would marry you. Mudah2an replies can help. If you are interested in the service "Lend lease", please contact me.
(J. P. Morgan) **
source Email From: Daniel Christiananda


INDAH FASHION
MATERNITY/BIG SIZE& BREASTFEEDING CLOTHES/UNDERWEAR ,
BABY UNTIL 5 YEARS BRANDED (CUBITUS,ETC) CLOTHES
DRESS,WOMAN JEANS PANTS, BUY 1 BRANDED WOMAN&MAN BIG DISCOUNT (GUESS,ETC). NEW&REASONABLE.

Author Book Bunda Tahan Banting Tips Jadi Ibu Rumah Tangga Penting & jago berbisnis.
Web, http://indahfashion.blogspot.com
e-mail : sweetye_indah@yahoo.com
http://indahlifestyle-healthy.blogspot.com
http://indahmoney.blogspot.com
info pengobatan tradisional, http://indaherbal.blogspot.com
http://indahcareer.blogspot.com

fashion branded, http://butikbranded.com

Quick Response YM, cs_butikbranded@yahoo.com

(Buy 1 bag,wallet branded price ok+big disc. Reseller super big disc)

Fan FB, IndahFashion

http://www.facebook.com/pages/IndahFashion/197840196897307
https://twitter.com/Indahfashion

No comments:

Custom Search

COBA CONTENT

Read Quran