Indahfashion Shop's Fan Box

Wednesday 20 January 2010

The beauty of a diary

This story sent by a friend ...

Father and mother have been married more than 30 years, I had never seen them fight. In my heart, marriage is the father and mother was always a role model for me, always trying hard to be myself I can become a good man, a good husband like my father. But hope lived hope, while its application is difficult. Shortly after getting married, my wife and I started fights just because of things - the little things in the household.
Saturday night to go home, I can not help myself until the power of telling all these complaints to the father. Without a word my father listened to all my complaints, and after he stood up and went into the house. Soon after, my father brought out dozens of books and records ditumpuknya just in front of me. Most of the book pages have yellowed, it seems these books have been stored for decades. My father was not much education, what can he keep a diary? With curiosity I took one of those books. The writing is indeed the father's handwriting, a little crooked and very odd, there is a very clear, there are also chaotic, and some have written to the paper through several pages. I am immediately attracted to that, I begin by carefully reading the pages of the book.
Everything was taken from the trivial things, such as:

"The temperature started to turn into a cold, he had begun to knit sweater for me."

"Children - children are too noisy, thanks to him"

Little by little noted, all of them are records of various kinds of goodness and love of the mother to the father, the love of mother to child to child and family. In a flash I've read through several books, the warm currents flowing in my heart, my eyes filled with tears. I lifted my head, with great compassion I said to my father, "Dad, I really admire my father and mother"
Dad shook his head and said, "No need to wonder, you can too."
Dad said, "Being a husband and wife for many years, not might not quarrel and clash. The point is to be able to learn to mutual understanding and tolerant. Every person has the emotional, sometimes when your mother is upset, also likes to make because - because, venting his anger at the father grumbled. At that time I was hiding in front of the house, in my notebook write down everything that your mother has done for this household. Many times in my heart filled with anger, when writing the paper torn from penetrating by pen.
But I still continue to write one by one good, I think back and forth and finally there are no emotions anymore, who lived all the goodness of your mother "
I listened in awe. Then I asked the father,

"Daddy, if my mother had seen these records?"

He just laughed and said, "Your mother also has a notebook. In his notebook that it was all about the good of me. Sometimes at night, before bed, we exchanged the notebook, and laugh at each other.

"Looking at the father's face filled with smile and a stack of notebooks that are on the table, arrived - I was aware of the secrets of a marriage ..

Love is actually very simple ... ..
source:
"Irma Arryani"

No comments:

Custom Search

COBA CONTENT

Read Quran